Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So they said I needed a blog...

Well, I guess it's timed I joined the Information Age in earnest and started up a blog.

So now what??? LOL!

Well, this is a blog for my online business, so I guess that's where to start. I have a couple of online stores where I sell all sorts of gift items. You can access all my storefronts through my recently redesigned main web site. I've just added tons of new designs to my Cafepress shop, where I'm currently featuring squirrel stuff (yest, your heard me -- SQUIRRELS!!!). My CP shop has stuff like t-shirts, mugs, calendars, stickers, pins, magnets and children's clothing. Over on my Etsy shop you'll find all my handmade stuff -- mostly jewelry (I use a lot of Swarovski crystal in my pieces, mostly because I just love sparkly stuff), but also some fabric stuff and papercrafting. I've also recently added a brand-new store on Zazzle (but don't get too excited about that one yet -- I haven't had enough time to add much to it, but it's on my "to do" list).

Anyhow, the plan is to try really hard to keep this blog updated, in between creating new designs for the shops and looking after my baby. So how's that for a New Year's resolution?

No comments: