Monday, February 16, 2009

Fighting the February Blahs...


Ugh... it's February, pretty much my least favourite month. You'd think that, it being the shortest and all, it wouldn't be so bad, but even though it's short it just seems so long. Maybe it's because I live in a part of the world where winter tends to be long, cold and snowy -- by the time February rolls around, I've been blanketed in snow and sub-zero weather for over three months, and I know there's still another month to go before the thaw in March! :-(


And to top it all off, it is cold and flu season and the whole family is currently ill. Makes it hard to concentrate on getting any real work done when all your energy is focused on getting everyone better and trying to get some rest yourself.

So, that's my excuse for why there haven't been any new things added to the stores recently, aside from some new chipmunk and squirrel keychains that I added to the Zazzle store a couple of weeks ago. Oh, and I did publish a few more items on AC -- two poems (Behind This Mask and Words) and an article on How to Make Your Own Baby Food.
Hopefully everyone will be healthy again soon and I can start working on some new design ideas for the CP store!

No comments: